The Hitec RDX2 Mini AC Battery Charger can charge a multitude of battery types such as NiMh, NiCd, LiPo, LiFe, LiHV, and more! Built with two fully independent charging circuits, users have the ability to charge two batteries at once. With a total output 100W or 5A, this is an ideal choice for most 2-4 cell lithium batteries, while maintaining a great price!
With a unique stand-up and front facing design, and XT-60 output ports, the RDX2 will be a great charger for ease of use, and accessibility due to its compact size.
- User-friendly LCD interface
- 10 Battery Memory Storage
- AGM & Cold Charge Modes (lead based batteries)
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Built in Balance Connector (XH Style)
- Balance, Standard, Fast, and Storage Modes for all Lithium Batteries
- Re-Peak Charge Mode & Delta Peak Sensitivity for Ni-XX Batteries
- Optional temp sensor for Ni-XX Charging
- 2 XT-60 Charging Outputs
- Smart Vent Fan
AC Input: 100-240V AC
Charge Power: 100 Watts
Charge Current Range: 0.1-5.0A
Discharge Power: N/A
Current Drain for LiPo Balancing: 300mA/cell
NiCd/NiMh Cell Cout: 6-8 Cells
Li-XX Cell Count: 2-4 Cells
Pb (Lead Acid) Battery Voltage: 6-12V
Dimensions: 3.5×3.9×5.0 (90x100x127mm)
Weight: 1.1lbs (0.5 kg)
This product was added to our catalog on April 21, 2020
There are no reviews yet.