The ProTek R/C 4S 90C 1400mAh Si-Graphene + HV LiPo Battery was developed for drones, airplanes, comp crawlers – or any application where space is at a premium and light weight is critical. These micro sized packs are incredibly lightweight and shoehorn a ton of power into a compact 70x34x30mm form. Everything from FPV race drones, airplanes and high performance comp crawlers can benefit from the performance these packs deliver.
In addition to its small size, this featherweight pack comes in at just 150 grams, and is approximately 15 grams lighter than a comparable 1300mAh LiPo battery, so you get more capacity and reduced weight! Plus, when charged at LiHV specs this battery produces 17.4V instead of the standard 16.8V, of a fully charged standard LiPo, meaning performance oriented enthusiasts can take advantage of the light weight, and higher voltage throughout the discharge curve to give them a more consistent power delivery.
Want more reasons to run this pack? When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage – but Graphene + LiPo batteries take that a step further with even more power, more capacity and lower internal resistance!
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 15.2V nominal voltage, 90C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C Graphene + packs are perfect for enthusiasts that demand the absolute best.
- 25 grams lighter than a standard 1800mAh 4S LiPo
- Great choice for FPV racing, airplanes and other applications
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- 2C max charge rates – 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 15.2V nominal voltage
|Battery Model||HV 1400mAh 4S LiPo|
|Application||Aircraft & Comp Crawlers|
|Balance Connector||4 Pin XH|
|Number of Cells||3 Cell|
|Maximum Charge Rate||2C (3.6A)|
|Watt Hour @11.4V
- (1) ProTek R/C Battery w/XT-60 Connector
LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can’t exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.
This product was added to our catalog on June 21, 2019
There are no reviews yet.