The SkyRC B6 Nex AC/DC Battery Charger builds on the success of the iconic iMax B6. The B6 Nex is a high-performance solution designed for hobbyists of all disciplines. With the dual power AC/DC input, B6 Nex can charge the 1-6 cell Li-ion or LiPo batteries at a maximum charge current of 10A. The built-in Bluetooth 5.0 enables B6 Nex’s connectivity with smartphones. The app can push notifications reminding users that charge or discharge is completed or there is a firmware upgrade. With B6 Nex, charging becomes a faster and more convenient experience!
Cutting Edge with GaN Power!
By replacing silicon with gallium nitride, SkyRC has been able to implement their proprietary charging algorithm and optimal thermal dissipation technique to minimize the temperature rise, deliver more power, and shrink its size. The primary benefit is power to footprint ratio. GaN systems offer higher power output in a smaller size than a traditional charger. The con is that GaN requires synthetic materials, which are much more difficult to manufacture than traditional silicon.
What is GaN?
Gallium nitride (GaN) is a very hard, mechanically stable wide bandgap semiconductor. GaN is used in the production of semiconductor power devices as well as RF components and light-emitting diodes (LEDs). GaN has demonstrated potential to be the replacement technology for silicon semiconductors in power conversion, RF, and analog applications. GaN’s ability to conduct electrons more than 1000 times more efficiently than silicon, while being able to be manufactured at a lower cost than silicon has been well established. When compared to silicon, GaN is a superior choice.
- Small Size, Big Power: Thanks to the lightweight structure and optimized firmware, B6 Nex can fit into your pocket. The maximum power of B6 Nex can reach up to 200W.
- Stunning VA Display: Everything at a glance. Menu navigation is made easy with the intuitive three-button control interface. With the bright backlit 2.4-inch VA screen, large viewing angle, high WBC, rapid response, all information is clear at a glance.
- Cutting Edge GaN Power: By replacing silicon semiconductors with gallium nitride, SkyRC has been able to implement a proprietary charging algorithm and optimal thermal dissipation technique that creates a small, yet powerful AC/DC charger option.
- AC/DC Dual Power Input: B6 Nex comes with both AC and DC power input, to meet your power supply needs.
- Multi-Chemistry: Charging algorithm for the most common battery chemistries: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiHV, LiFe, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid).
- Adjustable Cut-off Voltage: You can set charging cut-off voltage according to your needs. Furthermore, B6 Nex can memorize the last setting parameters.
- Smart & Efficient Cooling: Temperature-controlled 12000rpm high-speed sleeve bearing cooling fan effectively blows the air through the extruded aluminum heat sink, cooling the unit down.
- Bluetooth 5.0: Next generation Bluetooth technology. Faster and more stable connection. B6 NEX has a built-in Bluetooth 5.0 chip which data transmission rate is 2 times higher than that of Bluetooth 4.0, and the connection is faster and more stable.
- Prompt Push Notifications: When charging or discharging is completed, the app automatically pushes to remind the user that the process is completed. The user will get a push notification whenever there is a software upgrade.
- Scan to Go: A unique feature of the B6 Nex is the SCAN TO GO automatic charging system. With the SkyCharger app, a unique QR code sticker can be printed and pasted on the battery. Since all the essential information is stored in the QR code, all you need to do is to scan the QR code, and the charge or discharge process will start automatically without needing to manually update charge parameters.
- Intuitive Android & iOS application: SkyCharger app available on App Store and Google Play.
- Wireless Firmware Upgrade: Through the smart app, the charger can be quickly upgraded wirelessly. There is no need to buy an expensive legacy data cable for firmware upgrade through a computer. The firmware upgrade is made easy with your smartphone.
Case Size: 112x75x38mm
Display Type: VA LCD
External Port: 2-6S Balance Socket-XH,Battery Socket, DC Input, AC Input
Buttons: Increase Button, Decrease Button, Start/Stop Button
DC Input : 10-30V
Charge: 200W (AC: 50W/DC 10-30V: 200W)
AC Input: 100-240V(50-60HZ)
Battery Types/Cells: LiPo/LiIon/LiFe/LiHV – 1-6cells; NiMH/NiCd – 1-15cells; Pb – 1-10S (2-20V)
Charge Current: 0.1A-10.0A
Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A
Balance Cells: 1-6 cells
Balance Current: 1000mA/cell Max
Safety Timer: 1-720 minutes off
Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types and lead(Pb) batteries Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd
This product was added to our catalog on January 13, 2022
There are no reviews yet.