This is the Spektrum Aircraft Telemetry Receiver Battery Energy Sensor. The Spektrum Aircraft Telemetry Single Receiver Battery Energy Sensor is designed to measure the Capacity Used, Current, and Voltage of a single receiver battery pack. With this information you’ll be able to determine how much capacity has been used by your airborne system all the while monitoring the results through the telemetry settings in your telemetry compatible Spektrum transmitter.
Designed to accept and operate on a wide range of receiver battery packs the RX Battery Energy Sensor also allows you to monitor the voltage condition of the battery while in use. With its light weight design and simple installation you’ll be flying with confidence in your aircrafts receiver power system.
- Reset Switch – Allows the user to reset the data of the battery status after recharging the battery pack
- Measure mAh (coulombs) – Monitors the level of mAh used in a single receiver battery pack
- Measure Voltage – User will be able to monitor the voltage condition of the battery in use
- Compact Design – Small footprint will allow for virtually unlimited applications
- Easy Set Up – No calibration or programming of the unit itself is required
- Z Connector – Uses the conventional servo connector to connect to the receiver making it compatible with all Spektrum telemetry compatible receivers
This product was added to our catalog on October 19, 2015
There are no reviews yet.