The TBS Crossfire is a long range R/C link based on current RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diveristy rather than just antenna-diversity, the features already implemented and the future upgrades to come make the TBS Crossfire the only long range control link worthy of our times.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Telemetry, robustness against interference, connectivity with smart devices, ease of use and the overall finish are often overlooked to achieve the last bit of range. The end result is often strange behavior, lack of reliability, or simply things that were never envisioned and thus not possible. Let’s kiss those days goodbye, and move on to a brighter future
Boiled Down to Simplicity
The Crossfire Micro TX borrows the core technology from its larger brother, but is a JR-module transmitter simplified to the most sought-after features, at a killer price! For people looking to do extreme long range flights beyond 15-20km, the Crossfire TX is still the way to go. For anyone looking to penetrate buildings, fly mini quads or just explore your surroundings a few kilometers away, the Micro TX is the perfect companion. It will still go out up to 40km, just like its bigger brother. But it costs less than half the price.
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Super easy binding and configuration
- Low latency control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8ch Diversity Rx, 8ch PPM Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 100mW (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows Link Health
- Software Updateable via RF Link
Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
Input Voltage: 3.5 – 13V
Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) – 2W (@100mW)
Dimensions: 65x48x22 mm
- (1) TBS Crossfire Micro Transmitter
- (1) TBS Crossfire Stock Transmitter Antenna V2
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2020
There are no reviews yet.