The TBUS Unify Pro 5.8Ghz Video Transmitter is one of the smallest and lightest in it’s class. With only 5g and a 17x25x4mm form factor, your quad will barely notice it’s there. The 25mW – 800mW adjustable output power allows you to race with friends and penetrate serious concrete with just a few pushes of a button (or using the CORE PRO OSD menu). The 40CH coverage gives you the freedom to fly at any race without having to resort to video transmitter swapping practices (*). Support for the TBS PowerCube & Core PRO available out of the box.
A recent hardware revision on the CprePRO enables direct communication between OSD and Video Transmitter. Take advantage of changing bands, channels, output power right through your remote control. Other cool stuff such as custom LED colors on your quad depending on the frequency you selected makes it easy to detect possible interference between two quads just by judging the LED color similarity. Together, the setup becomes better than the sum of its parts.
TBS Felt that even though learning binary was a fun mind-game, in practice a single-push-button or OSD-controlled video transmitter is just much easier to operate. Gone are the days of video transmitter cards, dip switches, stepping on people’s channels by mistake, or a mismatch between your goggle and video transmitter frequencies.
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 – 5.5V
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 5g (with SMA, without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: RP-SMA Female Socket with screw mounting holes
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 23dBm (200mW), 27dBm (500mW), 29dBm (800mW*)
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter
- 5V Video Transmitter pigtail cable
- TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
* NOTE: HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
This product was added to our catalog on June 1, 2016
There are no reviews yet.